Since 1967, ATCO has been a manufacturer of air conditioning components for the aftermarket, OEM customers, heavy duty trucks and off-road vehicles. ATCO manufactured components have been available to these markets only through limited channels. Now, eligible distributors can purchase direct from the ATCO factory. Factories that actually consists of an aftermarket and OEM manufacturing plants in Texas.
If you are looking for a high quality, dependable source of supply even during times of extreme demand – look no further than ATCO. For more than five decades, ATCO has been re-defining the standards of quality, reliability and service.
Quality Policy Statement
ATCO is a manufacturing Company specializing in A/C fittings, hose coupling systems, power steering hoses, coolant and air tubes which is dedicated to both OEM and aftermarket market.
It is the objective of ATCO to satisfy and continually improve the quality and delivery requirements of our customers.
In order to achieve this objective, ATCO maintains a Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & IATF 16949:2016.
ATCO Products will:
- Set measurable objectives, Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its processes and objectives through Management Reviews and the internal audits.
- Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its products and services meet their requirements.
- Select and work closely with suppliers who enable ATCO to create and deliver a reliable performance.
- Provide a work environment that promotes the wellbeing of its employees and encourages positive teamwork.
- Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve ATCO’s products, services and processes.
- Ensure that ATCO complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.
The continual improvement of ATCO’s Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.