- Engineered and designed specifically for use with ATCO beadlock fittings
- Portable, hand operation
- OE style triple bubble crimp
- Quick-change dies, no tools required to change sizes
- Heavy duty construction for use with air impact wrench
- Light weight for easy handling, less than 6 lbs.
- Capable of crimping under-hood applications
- Includes 6 dies sets for crimping all four sizes of 2-braid and all four sizes of reduced barrier hose
- Also, ¾” (19mm) ID hose crimp dies available by special order
- Removable die holder accommodates complicated shapes
- Color coded, urethane encased dies
- Unit can be bench mounted
- Shipped in a custom carrying case with instructions
- No electrical requirements
- U.S. Patent no. 5,257,525
- Made in U.S.A.
View all available Configurations
The 3710 crimper is an upgrade from the 3700 crimper. The 3710 is designed to enable the user to crimp both two-braid dimension and reduced diameter barrier style air conditioning hoses. The 3710 utilizes six crimp dies to crimp eight hose sizes (6, 8, 10 and 12 two-braid and 6, 8, 10 and 12 reduced diameter). The dies are color-coded and each segment is identified with the hose size and crimp diameter. Refer to the 75192 Crimp Die Usage Guide for the proper combination of fittings, hoses and crimp dies to make a successful, leak free crimp. In addition, the new 3710 model offers quick-change dies. There are no tools required to change from size to size. Merely squeeze and remove the old die and reverse the process to install the new size. Changes take only a few seconds to make. The 3710 also offers all of the same methods of activation as the 3700. It can be operated using an air impact wrench or modified with a hydraulic cylinder to be operated using a manual hand or foot pump, air operated hydraulic pump or electric hydraulic pump.
If you would like to view the part list and an exploded view click here. We have also made available the instruction manual in Adobe Acrobat format. To view the instruction page click here.
add to Cart